BASIC REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
- Club Membership must be current to register for programs.
- No notification will be given unless class is cancelled or is full.
- Classes may be cancelled due to lack of enrollment. Fees will be returned.
- There are no make up classes or refunds for cancellations or absences, mechanical failures or business interruption. More Registration Information >>
All members and guests must sign-in when entering the club.
Club Bank & Snack Bar:
Youth members can deposit any amount of money for the day and withdraw as they need. Money must be withdrawn at days end. Pizza is sold Fridays at 5 PM and Saturdays at 11:30 AM.
Code of Conduct:
- Be honest/act honestly
- Follow Club rules
- Behave in a respectful manner to each other, club staff, volunteers, and visitors
- Respect all property belonging to you, others, and the Club
- Recognize and focus on effort, positive behavior, and excellence
- Honor differences
Violations of the Code of Conduct will follow the three strike policy:
- Staff will sit the child down and explain what rule was broken.
- Staff will contact parent about child’s behavior.
- Child may be suspended depending on the severity of behavior.
The Club's gym, pool and Games room can be rented on an hourly basis. Ideal for birthday parties, indoor soccer, pick-up basketball, scout, school or family functions. Contact Kevin Flood for more information at 781-648-1617 or firstname.lastname@example.org.