Registration Tips - Updated for Spring 2017 Registration
1) Members must have an active membership during the program you are registering for. You should renew your membership ahead of time, if needed, to ease the registration process.
*Remember memberships renew from the expiration date, so you will not lose time by renewing early.
2) Make sure you know your user name and password before February 1st at 5am. If you do not know your user name and password, we can email your username and a link to reset your password.
3) You can log on before 5am, however all classes will be listed as "unavailable" and they will not be "available" until 5am. At 5am you can add classes to their shopping cart.
4) Parents should know what classes they want to register for prior to logging on. If parents type in the activity code in webtrac under "Shop" "Activity Enrollment" this is the easiest way to sign up for classes.
5) Walrus registration will now be done ONLINE. This is different than the winter registration.
6) Children must be turning the appropriate age for a class within 2 weeks of the start date. The computer will NOT allow parents to register online. Parents must call to have an override for the age restriction. You may call as early as 5am.
7) Staff members here at 5am! If you have a problem call! phone: 781-648-1617
When registering please be advised there are no make-up classes or refunds for cancellation or absences, weather, mechanical failure, or business interruption. There are also no refunds or credits for classes or memberships.